Highlands North 150l Solar Geyser
150l Highlands North Solar Geyser
Highlands North 150l Solar Geyser installations by Highlands North plumbers conforms to the highest installation standards. Cary employed by us ensures that every installation is according to IOPSA, SABS and related industry standards organizations. We always ensure adhere hence to the latest installation rules so that your new Highlands North solar geyser will be covered by insurance companies and for your safety. Making use of the best quality material in Highlands North, when dealing with a solar installation results in less comebacks and complications. Our dedicated teams of installers and repair technicians in Highlands North are also local in Highlands North. Specialists in the Highlands North solar field is a must to ensure that you will never be left without hot water. The benefit of using a solar geyser in Highlands North is that the temperatures and quality of sun rays in Highlands North is more than sufficient to keep your geyser water warm enough. This means that you safe a lot of electricity in Highlands North which would be used to warm your geyser. It also makes you less reliant on Escom power and if you have load shedding in Highlands North it will not affect your household, complex, office or school. Our teams will gladly offer free advice and seek the best possible solar solution in Highlands North that will fit your particular requirements and budget. Cary in Highlands North also carry stock of nearly all the parts prone to become faulty on these geysers and can thus assist you any time with a faulty geyser as we also fix solar geysers from all the different manufacturers common in the greater Johannesburg area. The main features of this geysers are as follows:
• 150-liter high-pressure Solar geyser The volume of this geyser is more than sufficient for any sized residence or office to ensure that you will not run out of hot water.
• 15 Tubes These are the tubes that heats up the water in your Highlands North geyser.
• Stand included The stand for the Highlands North 150l Solar Geyser was specifically designed to promote solar heating of the tubes that contains the geyser water.
• SABS Approved To ensure that the geyser comply with the strongest standards tests South Africa can afford. All the solar geysers we install comply with the SANS 1307 standard for 400KPA geysers.
• 5-Year Guarantee A guarantee for the Highlands North 150l Solar Geyser is an absolute must for peace of mind that you are purchasing a valued addition to your premises which will be an asset. Self-Sacrificing Anode An Aluminum self-sacrificing anode are fitted for corrosion protection
• Frost This solar geyser can be installed in frost and frost-free locations and where the water quality is good (less than 600ppm Total Dissolved Solids/Minerals).
The benefits of a Highlands North Solar Geyser
• Investment Payback Period is short.
• Protection from power failures and increased electricity tariffs.
• Water heating will be free because sun rays does not cost a cent.
• Increases the value of your property.
• Clean energy usage helps saving the planet.
• Save money on heating water as soon as the plumber is finished with installation.
• Reduce water and electricity bill by as much as 40% monthly.
• Maintenance & servicing is generally very low and Highlands North plumbers can help.
• SABS approved with a 5-year guarantee.